Here are a few questions to consider when you are in the planning stage. These questions will be very important for you and informative for us as we help you select the right product for your space.
- Is your job new construction or remodel?
Knowing whether the countertops will be for a newly constructed home or a remodeled home allows us to determine how the home is constructed and how the countertops will need to be installed.
- Do you have a sample of your cabinet?
Do you have a sample of your cabinet? This is key for determining a complementary style of granite or quartz.
- If remodeling, which area of your house are you remodeling?
- What is the budget for your job?
This is perhaps one of the most important questions that you should consider. Budget can open or close a variety options.
- What type of product are you looking for?
a. Natural Granite
- What factors can affect the price of granite/quartz/marble?
a. Size (use drawing to estimate)
- How many, type, and location of cutouts?
a. Cook Top